Binding Service for Dissertations
The Health Sciences Library offers bindery service to Loyola University Chicago faculty,
staff, and students and LUHS employees who wish to have personal copies of
their dissertations bound.
- Bindings are high quality covers that are round-back with a
wide-hinged spine, made of buckram material; several colors are available.
- Title, author, degree, month and year of the dissertation printed on the spine in gold lettering.
- Volumes that exceed 2 inches in width will need to be separated into two volumes.
- The author is responsible for the order in which the pages are placed; document will be bound as submitted.
- All copies must be picked up in the Health Sciences Library at the Circulation Desk. Copies will not be mailed.
- Orders can be placed in person at Library Service Desk Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- You will need to complete a dissertation order form when placing your order.
- Allow 4-5 weeks for completion.
- $ 25.00 for the first volume in an order
- $ 10.00 for each additional volume
- $ 1 per line for front cover printing (optional)
- Exact cash
- Check, made payable to Loyola University Health Sciences Library
- Budget transfer
- Account information is provided when the order is placed
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-216-9192.